Fri, 08 Oct 2004 09:08:32 +0000No need to close the window when going to fullscreen mode
Patrice Mandin [Fri, 08 Oct 2004 09:08:32 +0000] rev 959
No need to close the window when going to fullscreen mode

Fri, 17 Sep 2004 13:47:44 +0000*** empty log message ***
Sam Lantinga [Fri, 17 Sep 2004 13:47:44 +0000] rev 958
*** empty log message ***

Fri, 17 Sep 2004 13:28:12 +0000Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 19:35:51 +0200
Sam Lantinga [Fri, 17 Sep 2004 13:28:12 +0000] rev 957
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 19:35:51 +0200
From: Max Horn
Subject: [Patch]: Improved menu code for SDLMain.m

the attached patch improves the menu setup for SDL apps built without a
.nib file. On 10.3, the application menus are empty with the current
SDL CVS version; after this patch, a proper app & window menu, with
"About", "Hide", "Quit", "Minimize" etc. entries are visible, just like
with the .nib enabled applications.

This *should* work on 10.2 and even 10.1, but I can't guarantee it, so
somebody should test there, ideally.

I also changed the way setupWorkingDirectory works by making use of the
Bundle APIs, that results in (IMO) less hackish code.

Finally, I added some "static" keywords to ensure that certain local
functions are not exported (that's just a paranoia change, I guess:
never pollute linker namespaces if you can avoid it).

Fri, 17 Sep 2004 13:25:06 +0000Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 18:20:25 +0200
Sam Lantinga [Fri, 17 Sep 2004 13:25:06 +0000] rev 956
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 18:20:25 +0200
From: Joost Baas
Subject: why call arts artsc?

I, and a few other people at the mplayer-docs-mailinglist were wondering why
you decided to call arts artsc. I understand usually users have nothing to do
with libsdl, just developers, but because you can choose the audio-driver
being used by mplayer, one of which is sdl, and you can also choose the sdl
subdriver, it is necessary to have a well-known or logical name. artsc is not
the logical choice, and it's very hard to look up the right name if you don't
know what you're looking for.

Fri, 17 Sep 2004 13:20:10 +0000Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 13:29:15 +0100
Sam Lantinga [Fri, 17 Sep 2004 13:20:10 +0000] rev 955
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 13:29:15 +0100
From: "alan buckley"
Subject: Modification for RISC OS version of SDL

Ive attached a zip file with the changes to this email, it contains the
following:

The file sdldiff.txt is the output from cvs diff u. .
The directory thread/riscos contains all the new files to support threading.

Readme.riscos is a new readme file to add.

Sat, 11 Sep 2004 18:00:41 +0000Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 01:06:23 +0200
Sam Lantinga [Sat, 11 Sep 2004 18:00:41 +0000] rev 954
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 01:06:23 +0200
From: Ivo Danihelka
Subject: [SDL] [PATCH] Fixed XLocaleNotSupported in utf8 code

there exist X server configurations which does not support locales.
They even does not support conversion from utf-8 textList to utf-8
textProperty.

This patch fixes such situations. It is my bug because I submitted the
previous support for utf-8.

Sat, 11 Sep 2004 17:48:41 +0000Backing out new changes, at Chris Nelson's request.
Sam Lantinga [Sat, 11 Sep 2004 17:48:41 +0000] rev 953
Backing out new changes, at Chris Nelson's request.

Tue, 31 Aug 2004 04:21:35 +0000Hum.
Sam Lantinga [Tue, 31 Aug 2004 04:21:35 +0000] rev 952
Hum.

Mon, 30 Aug 2004 04:21:51 +0000Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 20:55:54 +0200
Sam Lantinga [Mon, 30 Aug 2004 04:21:51 +0000] rev 951
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 20:55:54 +0200
From: Tomas Kovar
Subject: [SDL] [PATCH] UTF-8 support for SDL_WM_SetCaption in OSX

Recently, there was patch that added UTF-8 support for
SDL_WM_SetCaption in X11 backend. This patch does the same for Quartz
(OSX) backend.

Wed, 25 Aug 2004 05:39:03 +0000Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 06:16:32 +0200
Sam Lantinga [Wed, 25 Aug 2004 05:39:03 +0000] rev 950
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 06:16:32 +0200
From: Christian Biere
Subject: [SDL] YUV Overlay vs. XV_AUTOPAINT_COLORKEY

I have a problem with SDL's YUV Overlay support using X11 Xv. Some people
reported that they get nothing but a black screen. I've compared the
output of xvattr they've sent me with the values I get here. It turned
out that XV_AUTOPAINT_COLORKEY was disabled. By enabling this feature
everything works fine.